We follow the Consumer Contracts Regulations
guidelines. There is an easier to read summary on the Which? website here
We want you to be completely satisified with everything you order, but we understand that mistakes can happen. We will always do our very best to solve any problems or concerns.
- Returns postage is at the expense of the purchaser, unless returning faulty items.
- Returned items need to include a copy of the original order or reference.
We receive hundreds of packets every day so anonymous items are likely to be missed.
- Items must be securely packaged for return in the same fashion as they were delivered.
Damage in transit due to insufficient packing will not be covered.
- Digital media is ineligible for return (unless faulty) once opened / used.
This includes CDs, DVDs and games.
- We give used consoles a 3 month warranty against manufacturer defects.
Misuse, accidental or wilful damage is not covered and will invalidate your warranty.